After doing everything and making a website is not enough!!! If the website is not performing well in the average duration then it is important to change it. But, HOW?
The average duration of the session to measure, the website traffic is an important metric to measure the performance of the website. In addition, if you have the perfect indicator of the usefulness of web visitors to find your website then it is well and good.
If the audience is viewing multiple pages during their session, this is indicative of a more engaged visitor, and at that time if your website won’t work then? The best tool you can use is
- Google Analytics
- “Analytics” a word that sounds terrifying. And so Many people assume that analytics is just something technology with multiple degrees can interpret. But don’t confuse yourself in that.
Google Analytics can be more scary if you are new to this, but it does not have to be complicated. Everything you need to start is the basics.
Do you want to track your conversions with Google Analytics, but you are not sure where to start? Here as a good SEO company, we are providing the total guide on how to check the website is performing well or not with the use of Google Analytics. In this article, we will share how to track your conversions in Google Analytics, A Step by Step Guide…
Let’s dig deeper!
Here is a guide to track your website performance:
- First of all, Visit the website and formulate the goals and KPI online
First of all, look at your website and make a goal without checking the Google analytics data. This is a very important step to measure the needs of you from your website.
- Examine the Summary or report
Check the channel summery, because it gives you an insight at a glance.
- Consider,, How is the proportion of new visitors compared to returning visitors?
After checking the measures of your website, you can check about the old and new visitors. And get an idea about retention and acquisition. Sometimes it may happen, new vs old is low, and it is not good for your website.
- How is the performance of visitors on mobile devices?
It is very important that your website has a good performance on both desktop devices and mobile devices and tablets. Because people are spending too much time on the mobile as well.
- Check the landing pages, are they work well? Or you want to fix something?
In most cases, landing pages play a vital role in website optimization. So check them first, and check if it makes a very high percentage of bounce and only a few converts.
- How are campaigns being carried out?
Sometimes you can find emails, screens, affiliates and many more different campaigns.
Process To Track The Website With The Google Analytics:
First of all, make the account on Google Analytics and for that follow this process.
- Create or log in to your Analytics account:
- Go to google.com/analytics
- To create an account, and click Start for free.
- To sign in to your account, click Log in to the Google Analytics.
- Set up your property in your Analytics account. A property represents your website or application, and it is the collection point in Analytics for the data of your site or application.
- Set up a report view in your property. Views allow you to create filtered perspectives of your data; for example, all data except the internal IP addresses of your company, or all the data associated with a sales .
- Then Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your website or mobile application so that you can collect data on your Analytics property.
You can check the behaviour of the website in the analytics. But, you can view your data in Acquisition »Overview and selecting your new goal in the Conversion drop-down menu.
MODIFICATION AT LAST,
You can do the modification in your website, after checking the website performance and as per the participation of users you should optimise the links, video controls, buttons and other dynamic elements of your website or application.